Thank you for your interest in getting involved with PCAF! As a volunteer, you are the backbone of the organization. We rely on our volunteer’s invaluable gifts of energy, time, and talents to help us provide excellent services that may not otherwise be possible.
Volunteer opportunities exist in every department. Getting involved with PCAF could mean time spent in any of the following areas:
- HIV Prevention, Education and Outreach
- Special Events such as World AIDS Day and Dining Out for Life
- Direct-client service in our Client Services Department
Visit our page on Volunteer Match for an up-to-date list of all our open volunteer needs!
How do I become a volunteer?
- Contact Hannah, the Development Coordinator at email@example.com
- You will be sent a volunteer application and asked to schedule a meet and greet.