Join us for a happy-hour hangout at The Brotherhood Lounge (119 Capitol Way North, Olympia, WA 98501)
On Thursday, August 10th we’ll be taking over the space and raising money to support important HIV programs and services. Stop by between 3pm-7pm to enjoy happy hour specials and 50% of your bill will be donated to PCAF.… Read more →
Join Hornet’s Alex Garner, PCAF, the Rainbow Center, and The Mix for a sex-positive, affirming conversation about what sex without condoms means to the LGBTQ community.
The evening will explore the stigma associated with condomless sex and combat the negative consequences of such stigma, including the criminalization of HIV.… Read more →
HIV-related stigma continues to impact individuals and communities, with effects ranging from keeping people from getting tested or accessing treatment to how HIV+ people are treated. One of the primary recommendations for achieving the goals of the End AIDS Washington campaign is to identify and reduce HIV stigma.… Read more →
Join us in Olympia as we welcome Erick Seelbach, PCAF’s new Executive Director! Come and meet Erick, learn more about PCAF’s plans for the future, and network with other supporters.
- PCAF Olympia office (317 4th Ave E)
- Refreshments will be served.
- RSVP to Jill at email@example.com or 253-722-0709
… Read more →
We’re grillin’ up a good time in honor of PCAF’s 29th birthday. Come to meet Erick, our new Executive Director!
- August 29th at 5:00pm
- PCAF Parking Lot (3009 S 40th St, Tacoma)
- We’ll be providing food (vegetarian options available) and beverages so please RSVP by emailing Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-722-0709.
… Read more →
On Thursday, September 28, we’re hosting our annual fall fundraiser – UNWIND with PCAF. Join us at 5:30pm at Cultura Event Center in Tacoma for a special happy hour to raise funds and support our services. Space is limited — register today!
- Enjoy delicious appetizers from Jonz Catering and tasty drinks from Cultura Event Center
- Capture a memory in the Photo Booth
- Spin the Bottle to win a bottle of wine, beer, or spirits
- Support a cause you care about
Admission is free but guests will be asked to donate generously at the event.… Read more →
Black Women Speak Rally provides a space where black women can connect with each other and form supportive relationships. Through networking and fellowship they work to confront the racism and sexism encountered in their everyday lives. This program is held quarterly and led by PCAF staff member, Cana Caldwell. … Read more →